Question
Posted by: tracey | 2008/01/30

liposuction

I had a abdomino plasty in august 2007. I have now booked for lip of the buttocks and thighs, my surgeon says it is not that painful is the pain better or worse that the tummy tuck? Also if i lose weight in those areas before the operation is this better?

Dear Tracey
I do think that liposuction is not as painful as a tummy tuck. It is important that you discuss weight loss with the surgeon who is going to do your liposuction BEFORE you have the procedure because he/she may actually insist that you lose a specific amount of weight before he/she does the procedure.