Question
Posted by: bongani | 2004/10/25

liposuction

I am told that liposuction has some side effectsof which I would like to have more information about. My girlfrind wants to do it and I will only support her if we both understand some worse side effects. Could you please give more details.

Hi Bongani

I'm not the person to comment on liposuction, I'm afraid. It's a medical procedure, quite specialised and I suggest you chat with a doctor about the side effects. Personally, I do know of some rather unpleasant stories, but my knowledge is entirely from what I have read, so I do think that you should chat with a doctor first.