Question
Posted by: GIRL | 2007/03/23

LIPOLYTIC INJECTIONS

Morning All,
Do you know where one can obtain/purchase these injections. I have followed a well balanced diet for 10 weeks now (AS PER DIET DOC'S INFO) and exercise, but for the last 3 weeks I have reached a "plato". I would like to know more about these injections. Any info, website etc would be higly appreciated.
...o by the way I have lost 9.1kg in the 10 weeks. Have not picked up any in the last 3 weeks BUT ALSO DID NOT LOOSE.
Thanks to everyone responding and DIET DOC.

Dear Girl
I am so pleased for your sake that you have lost 9.1 kg in 10 weeks using a sensible diet and exercise approach. Please don't mess up your good progress by going in for these injections which in some cases are highly dangerous. Luckily most of the injections are harmless, but they will also not cause any weight loss, so why spend your money on products that are either dangerous or ineffective? You've been so sensible till now, don't ruin a good thing. Stick to your diet, but up the length of time you exercise and make sure that you are doing aerobic exercise like jogging, spinning, rowing, skipping, etc, not weight-bearing exercise as the latter grow muscle tissue that weighs more than fat tissue (one possible reason why you have not lost mass).
Hang in there, your body will start losing weight again.

2
Posted by: Friend | 2007/03/26

Hi Girl,
I am using the lipolytic injections at the moment and and have lost 7.5 kilo in six weeks which is on par with what you have lost!
The diet I am on with the injections is very strict and i do think that it is more the strict diet than the injections!
Just go on the way you are and save yourself R600 a month.
bye

Reply to Friend
Posted by: barbara | 2007/03/24

please advise there is a product in diet injection can you give me the name.

Reply to barbara