Question
Posted by: Kay | 2007/03/22

Lipolytic injection

I have heard about this lipolytic injections that stabilizers the blood sugar in your body. What is this injection all about? Is it safe to take these injections?

Dear Kay
I am personally not convinced that any of the injections that are at present available in SA for slimming purposes will have any effect on weight loss. The injections are usually prescribed together with a very-low-energy diet and it is the diet that causes the weight loss, not the injections which cost a lot of money. Dear Reader
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). If you suffer with blood sugar problems then it may be a good idea to use a low-GI diet. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The right approach' and read the articles on the GI.

5
Posted by: michelle kenneth | 2014/02/25

Hi all. I did it and I lost 8kgs in one week it was amazing to see the inches fall off and the scale drop. Anyone who needs tips im avaliable. Sawi@live.com

Reply to michelle kenneth | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lorraine | 2015/01/27

HI IM SO SHOCKED TO HEA THAT SOMEBODY LOST 8KG IN A WEEK .PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME THE SECRET

Posted by: G B Cape Town | 2007/03/30

I have been on this for 3 weeks and have lost nearly 4 kikos, I feel fantastic and have a new found zest for life.
Don't trash It If you haven't tried it. There are those that do and those that whine!!!!!!

Reply to G B Cape Town
Posted by: Doret Britz | 2007/03/26

I think it is a rip off. The doctor in Melrose Arch Dr R Botha is a rip off. I have spoken to the pharmacy downstairs The Arch Dispensary and the pharmacist Blesing told me that she hasnt seen anybody that looks any slimmer and she should know because she dispense the product for dr Botha.

Reply to Doret Britz | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Ann Thompson | 2015/08/30

so now why do u expose the person that told you,i think you being selfish becase im positive this pereson told you out of confidence and you are putting her job at risk.. learn to be considerent