Question
Posted by: Fatty | 2005/06/27

lipolitic injections

Looking more info regarding injection, contents and supliers. Who to contact?

Dear Reader
I am not convinced that these so-called lipolytic injections really make a difference. You will probably find that the injections are dispensed together with a very-low-energy diet and that the diet makes you lose weight, not the injections. You can achieve the same results by using an energy-reduced diet and doing regular exercise at a much lower cost.

2
Posted by: Tammy | 2006/07/20

I would like to know if Lipolytic injections really work and are there any side effects.

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: El | 2006/04/01

I would like to know about this injection? They say that you lose 2- 6 kilo's every two weeks. I also would like to know if there is any risk to take the injection.

Reply to El