Posted by: Brown Sugar | 2008/10/17

Lipo 6

I am extremly over weight i was reading fitness magazine and discover this Lipo-6 product how good is Lipo-6, I got a treadmill at home 4kg weights, exercise ball and belts my diet is
breakfast oats 1cup strawberries
snack - salad
luch- breast chicken salads
snack cottage cheese greean salad
supper- salmon greenbeans carrots

please advice how can i stop my gravings

Dear Brown Sugar
I am not acquainted with the Lipo-6 products but reckon that most people can lose weight without using diet pills which cost a lot of money and often don't produce results. Your diet is so low in carbohydrates (only the oats at breakfast contain some carbs) that it is not surprising that you suffer from cravings. Cravings are usually the result of a lack of carbs and/or energy in the diet. I would recommend that you eat a low-GI carbohydrate at each meal and also add at least 3 cups of fat-free milk or yoghurt to this diet otherwise you will develop a calcium deficiency. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI to find out which carbs are low-GI.

Posted by: Rhoo.... | 2008/10/17

east small regular meals/snacks in form of fruit and vegetables. every 2 hours. that way you will balance your blood sugar level

Reply to Rhoo....