Question
Posted by: kells | 2007/04/17

linctagon syrup

Hi, I have a 15 month old daughter, she is chronically ill with coughs, bronchitis and flu like symptoms. My sister-in-law recommended that I put her on linctagon syrup for the winter, is it safe to keep her on it the whole winter? Could it affect her negatively in any way? I am giving her viral guard every day but she still gets sick at least every 2nd week.

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'd suggest using it only when she's sick - sort of as a natural antibiotic and anti-viral - but using the viral guard during the rest of wintertime