Question
Posted by: Anne | 2008/01/03

Lightest contraceptive pill

I am getting married soon and would like to find out which is the best contraceptive to take. I have been on Melodene before (approx 6 months) for my painful periods, but got headaches from it. I would like a pill that is light and has few side effects and I would not want any weight gain.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanx in advance!

kind regards
anne

Try Mirelle. It is the lowest dose pill available. Side effects do vary from person to person though.

1
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/03

You can try Dianne or the generic of Dianne which is more cost effective, Ginette. dianne is a very light contraceptive, does not make you gain weight and is great for your skin! Hope it helps!

Reply to Denise