Question
Posted by: Kay | 2008/01/07

Light brown discharge in pregnancy

I'm 14wks 2days and for the past 2 weeks I've had a light brown discharge (smelly).
Should this be a cause for concern?

It could be an infection. Consult your doctor about it.

2
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/01/07

Hi Kay - Best you see your gynae. Mine was exactly the same. Had a light brown discharge for almost two weeks. Little did I know that I was about to have a miscarriage. My heart skipped a beat when the ladies on this site told me that and I refused to believe them, however, they were right. Please go and check it out.

Reply to Jooles
Posted by: Semi | 2008/01/07

You should be very worried, i had the same problem when i was 12 weeks only to find out that i was having the miscarriage. i am not trying to scare you maybe i might be wrong but you must go to the doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to Semi