Question
Posted by: Tshimbi | 2007/07/24

Light Bleeding

I started bleeding on sunday and its a light brown in colour and not heavy flow, just that I was on my periods 2 weeks ago and I dont understand why I'm bleeding.

Dear Tshimbi

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

This is not uncommon in younger women to have "spotting" or light bleeding, as well as an abnormal menstrual cycle. Treatment would be dependant on your age. Please be so kind as to advise how old you are, if you are taking any oral contraceptives (what type) and if you have any underlined illnesses, i.e. diabetes or hyper-thyroidism.

On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: tshimbi | 2007/07/31

hi! my age is 23, I was taking contraceptives, ovral but I stoped taking them as I'm trying to have a baby. I have no underlined illnesses.
thanks

Reply to tshimbi