Question
Posted by: Curious Alice | 2006/08/01

Lifespan of sperm outside the body

My boyfirend and I are having a debate as to whether we can bath together after sex.

I am not on any protection and we use condoms. He says we can't bath together after sex because if there is any sperm on him and he gets into the bath with me, the little buggers can swim and possibly make me pregnant - can this happen??

Can they survive in such temperatures? What about on bed sheets/Clothing? How long do they live?

I agree with the other respondents.

3
Posted by: Lou | 2006/08/01

Spem cannot live outside of the body. They most definately cannot survive in bath water or on the sheets!

Reply to Lou

ME is right, they die as soon as they make contact with air.

Posted by: ME | 2006/08/01

im not sure that is very true, my boyfriend tells me they die when they hit air!

Reply to ME