Question
Posted by: Light | 2004/11/10

Lifegain

I'm trying to gain weight and have tried Ensure didn't work. Now i'm on Lifegain. I'm 30years old, female and my weight is 48kg. Do you know of Lifegain, someone recommended it to me

Dear Light
Yes, I do and if you use it IN ADDITION to normal meals (not instead of your normal meals), this product should help you gain weight. If your metabolism is very fast, then it may be a good idea to have your gp check your thyroid function as an overactive thyroid can cause pronounced weight loss and prevent weight gain. Gaining weight is just as problematic as trying to lose it. Basically individuals who struggle to gain weight do not ingest sufficient energy for the high demands of their Basic metabolic rate and/or physical activity. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles.
Hope you gain that weight

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/21

How must i drink it so that i can gain weight?

Posted by: Shahista | 2015/11/16

Hi, did it work for you? did you gain the weight? how long did you have to use it to start seeing results?

Reply to Shahista