Question
Posted by: hope | 2007/08/23

life vs sex

I actually don’t know what to do re my b/f anymore. We have been going out for 8 months now and always have a great time together whether on our own or with friends. However, this means nothing to him if he does not get sex often enough. No matter if I have to leave at 12h00 at night, just so that he can be satisfied. It seems like I have to fit into his schedule and if I don’t, well then, I get the huff treatment!! Last night we had such a good time. We hosted a dinner party at his house and our friends only left at 11. He then wanted me to stay so that he could get ‘satisfied’ and then for me to go home. I go to gym in the mornings and get up at 5. Besides putting my routine out, I would have to risk driving home so late at night. He is cool, because he can just roll over and go to sleep!!
Another issue, but sort of the same theme, is that he is now complaining about my running and that I have to race on Sundays and the races start at 8 in the morning. He is upset because this is the time when we can have sex. However, I never see him on a Saturday because he arranges breakfast and lunches with his guy friends. He has been doing this before I met him and it doesn’t worry me in the least because I know he enjoys it. So why does he complain about my running when he knows that I enjoy it??

And what does he do to meet YOUR needs and pleasures, or to fit YOUR schedule ? He sounds wholly selfish and self-centred --- is he really the guy for someone as sensible and independent as you ?

5
Posted by: Neil | 2007/08/23

I would be your gentleman, you sound like the my kind of girl.
I agree with all the comments above, set him straight or.....contact me!!!!

Reply to Neil
Posted by: Lilly | 2007/08/23

Do you not see that this guy is TOTALLY self-centered, and cares only about his own immediate gratification? He sounds immature and extremely selfish.
I was involved for 10 miserable years to someone very similar, and trust me, it was hell. There ARE gentlemen out there, so dump this a*hole. You will never be allowed to have a life while with him, is that what you want for yourself?

Reply to Lilly
Posted by: cv | 2007/08/23

I think he is nice and all those things with you because you give him what he wants,sex.So why will he go out off his way to do anything if his "food" comes to him.Tell him what you feel or move on.

Reply to cv
Posted by: TONI | 2007/08/23

I Think that a relationship should be give and take. You need to get your rest and he is very inconsiderate. I think you should do your own thing, no matter the "huff" that you get and if he's the one, he'll stick around, if he doesn't, move on. you dont need to live a live of misery

Reply to TONI
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/08/23

Your BF is not much of a gentleman. Is he not worried about you driving around so late at night alone? Does he call you to find out if you got home safely or does he not really care about that. Maybe its time for you to lay down the law.

Reply to Hope*