Question
Posted by: Billy | 2007/03/09

Life turned out great!

Hi all *wave -- thinking .. at least I shaved under my arms*

Firstly, well, i missed you all .. *drawing a circle around everyone*

Secondly, I'm fine. Got over most of my bad things and ready with a new lover - to take on th world. OK, he wants us to get married! .. I said yes, but after reading "Huisgenoot" I'm scared.

Serious, I need to plan my own wedding and have no starting point - I've tried and the first question they asked was .. what's my colours?

OK, I need a small wedding

Where to start

Bubbles of love
Billy ... *doing a Voque number - Madonna*

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Billy, a long time since we heard from you.... welcome back and congrats on your up-coming marriage.

1
Posted by: Confused | 2007/03/10

I'd start by forgetting about huisgenoot. Then get some help from someone that can help you plan the wedding. You know, stuff like booking a church/temple/venue for the ceremony and/or reception, catering, guestlist, clothes, theme (if you have one in mind), entertainment (if you had something in mind), decoration, folwers, etc. etc.

The most important thing to consider is your budget. And the cake, hehe. This is my basic list of things concerning that.

I have to ask though, how long have you known your lover? Have you known him long enough to know that you're going to be happy? Will you have and hold eachother in sickness and in health and all that jazz? I'd consider all of that before jumping into marriage.then forget huisgenoot and jump right in.

Good luck.
;-)

Reply to Confused