Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Life-line severed!

Eish! CS it is me and this dang-fangled computer thingummyjig again. I cannot access my hotmail account so I cannot contact my son or any of my friends and I feel like my life-line has been severed! How silly is that!

Jakes, I am pouting and stomping again!!

Pout away -- and remember, it could be worse --- you could be at the tender mercies of Telkom or the Pretoria City Council, and be out for days !

22
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

I agree with you Jakes, 100%. It is not for you to tell them as it is no fault of yours. But they might find out via someone else! That is what I meant and then you can tell them how you feel about it and how hard you have tried to right the situation. I have no doubt that they will see it exactly as you do. I personally think that your wife is in for a shock when the truth does come out. You will find that there will be a lot of support for you and she will get what she deserves. Horrible situation. Tell you what, I will send her my husband to deal with, then the two of them can sort each other out! Hahahaha. Just imagine the peace we will then have?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/02

Their mother must tell them!!!

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Jakes, the reality is that they will find out sooner or later. Holding you head up high and being a good father, as you have been all along, is about the only thing that you can hold on to right now. When it does come out, and it will, you are going to have to sit down with them and explain your side of it and how you desparately tried to make things work.

On the positive side, well, I know it sounds horrible, but the sooner they find out the better. At least then you will have their support as well, not so?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/02

Met on of the eldest boys' (staying with us and going to UK end of Jan for working holiday) old school friends. Asked the usual how is everybody questions and then asked where is my son staying - with me or my wife. We moved end of oct last year to bigger property but not in same wild west town - little wilder.

This old town was/is the visiting grounds for the pair of them. Imagine stories going round for we were fairly well known.

What if daughter in KZN finds out - or the boys for I managed to keep the gory details from them.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Lady F | 2005/12/02

Ag jong ek is so jammer om dit te hoor!!!!!! Is nogal bad sal ek glo, wel ek hoop jy kom reg, :-)

Reply to Lady F
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Lady F, they won't accept it because I am in the U.K. I am busy trying to set up a yahoo account, but all my contacts on my hotmail account I cannot access, so it is a bit pointless until I can get into it again, by which time I won't need it! Make sense?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Lady F | 2005/12/02

Frusty, hoekom try jy nie Highveldmail nie....Hulle is ook free!!! Ek het ook n webmail, maar ek sukle met hulle, ek kry eers 2dae na die tyd my mail van hulle af!!!!!!!!!!!

Sterkte

Reply to Lady F
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Hey, Jakes! Did you get my red lipstick kiss on the cheek yesterday? Why are you negative? Enlighten me. You know me, I can put a positive spin on just about anything. Try me!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/02

All of you made me feel better now - was very negative this am

Tks alot

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Pout, pout, stomp, stomp! Errrrrrmmmmmmmmmm, where will I find the plug, Jakes? Hahahaha

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

Must admit, me too.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/02

Am waiting with anticipation for the reaction

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/02

Is it plugged in and switched on???

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

Jakes, you'll have Frusty pouting if you make comments like that. I had to laught though...

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/02

yes it will go to www
gmail dot com OR www
yahoo dot co dot uk

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Thank you, Giorgia. Just feel so helpless. It is amazing how we rely on these contracptions.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Giorgia | 2005/12/02

hehehee, i meant, i will help you, if you cant send messages..... my mail account is fine, i have set up with webmail.....

Reply to Giorgia
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Fin/ex, will it work from the U.K.?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/02

try get a yahoo or a gmail account - also free and it may help while you cant access hotmail

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Giorgia | 2005/12/02

Please let me know if i can help in anyway???? send a message, call someone....... i really dont mind.... :-)

Reply to Giorgia
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Really, Giorgia? I had problems yesterday, but managed to get through a couple. It is a bit soul destroying when you are so far away from everyone and it is your only means of communication.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Giorgia | 2005/12/02

i know how you feel Frusty!!! have had the same problem for about 4 days!!!

Reply to Giorgia