Question
Posted by: SADNESS | 2004/11/29

LIFE ISSUES

MY BOYFRIEND AND I BROKE UP A YEAR AGO AFTER LIVING TOGETHER FOR THREE YEARS. FOR THE PAST YEAR I'VE BEEN HAVING A VERY DIFFICULT TIME DEALING WITH THE BREAK-UP,
AT THE TIME I HAD NO PLACE TO LIVE SO I WENT TO LIVE WITH MY MOM, SISTER AND MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND ( ALL IN MY MOMS HOUSE), YESTERDAY MY SISTER AND I HAD AN ARGUEMENT, BY THE AFTERNOON WE WERE FINE. MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND COMES HOME AND STARTS A FIGHT , HE SAYS THAT NONE OF MY MALE FRIENDS CAN COME TO THE HOUSE, HE BEGAN TO SWEAR AND SAY HORRIBLE THINGS TO ME, LIKE I'M THIIS VERY BAD PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO SPILT THE FAMILY, AT ONE POINT I GOT SO ANGRY I SWORE AT HIM ( THE FIRST TIME I EVER SWORE ANYBODY) HE SLAPPED ME., SO MY MOM CHASED HIM AND MY SISTER FROM THE HOUSE. I FEEL THAT NOTHING IN MY LIFE IS WORKING OUT AND EVERYTIME I MAKE A CHOICE TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE IT ALWAYS ENDS UP IN A MESS. I WANT MY FAMILY TO BE TOGETHER SINCE ITS JUST THE THREE OF US ( MOM , SISTER AND MYSELF ) I WANT TO KNOW WHY ARE ALL THESE THINGS HAPPENING TO ME . HOW DO I BECOME A STRONGER PERSON EMOTIONALLY SO PEOPLE WONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. HOW DO I STOP THE TEARS FROM FALLING?
I DO NOT WANT MY LIFE TO BE RUINED BY ME NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS. PLEASE HELP ME

Answered above