Question
Posted by: Imagine | 2005/12/09

Life is not only black and white there is alot of grey.

I have read so much of broken hearts and love lost. Let me share my lifestory with you. A few years ago I fell deeply in love with a friend of mine. I was in relationship and so was he. In my relationship my partner loves me very much but I could never love him as he loved me, I was just in love with this friend of mine who was straight. This straight friend of mine loved me as a friend he could never love me the way I loved him, he loved his gf very much. At that point I decided I could not move on, I needed to tell him how I felt; I did; he was devasted by the news, but he understood and he could appreciate how much I really loved him. I told him that I loved his soul and heart and that sex was immaterial. I told him that I had deep need just to hold him, because I was emotionally attached to him. He understood my deep sense of love for him. The result has been quite bizarre but it has brought great joy to my life. He allows me often to sleep with him, those moments spend with him have changed my life, they have enriched life and made me a happy perosn. Both my partner and his gf dont know about our arrangement. It may sound bizarre, but its brought me great happiness. I know he is not attracted to me at all but because of his love for me as a friend he allows me to be with him. I have made peace with his sexuality and he with mine. The moral of my story is life is not white and black there is alot of grey inbetween where we have to find our own happiness without anyone getting hurt.

,,,,,

7
Posted by: Babes | 2005/12/10

u are so selfish, dont u see that you are dragging the poor guy into something that he doesnt wanna do, i mean lying with his eyes closed doing nothin when u are actually enjoyig urself? Stop it man u are a real bastard i dont know u but i hate ur guts 4 putting someone on that kind of situation. Just go to hell and leave the poor guy alone.

Reply to Babes
Posted by: mabrr | 2005/12/09

u gyys are verry selfish.

think about your partners or leave them and be together because there is nothing good to come out of what you both are doing.

Reply to mabrr
Posted by: blowersdaughter | 2005/12/09

you are creating a grey area.
be careful.
how do you make love to someone who just lays there. closed eyes. like a blow up doll. i guess.
be careful.

Reply to blowersdaughter
Posted by: WOW | 2005/12/09

imagine.

WOW, thats all I can say. you guys are either insane or you really care about each other; i ahve not made my mind up yet, but this is all new to me.....do these things actually happen ?

Reply to WOW
Posted by: Imagine | 2005/12/09

Shakira & Daleen. He is straight, there is no question, believe me. When I am with him he just closes his eyes and just lies there and does nothing. If you love someone you love them and I rather be second best for someone that I love, and least I feel alive.

Reply to Imagine
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

Secrets have a way of comming out.
WIthout hurt!?
Sumone is bound to get hurt, that is for sure.
I take it you are a male?
He is straight and let a man sleep with him.
That makes him not very straight at all.

No straight man would do that.

This aint fair towards your partner or to his g/friend.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/12/09

The only reason anyone isnt getting hurt (well, in my personal opinion you are setting yourself up for hurt in the long run...), is because they (your partner and his gf), is not aware of whats going on. I don't believe that long term, genuine happiness can be found by cheating people in the process. Don't kid yourself. This sort of happiness you are talking about is an instant gratification... It makes me rather sad that you are willing to be a second best for someone you love dearly. I'd rather have all or nothing. But, like I say, thats just my personal opinion...

Reply to Shakira