Question
Posted by: sarcosi | 2005/12/01

Life Insurance

Are there any life insurance companies in south africa that will offer life insurance to someone who knows they are HIV positive and are willing to disclose it to the insurnce company?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Sarcosi!

I am sure there are, although your premiums will certainly increase. Coverage will thus be a more costly matter for you.

Stay well
Laurent

2
Posted by: HIV Counsellor | 2005/12/08

I Hope that Big Brother is humane enough to discern when users *need* to refer to a commercial company to point to a necessary service or product. Of course it would be mayhem as everywhere else where users are allowed to paddle there wares indiscriminately, but it would be a pity if useful information, such as requested in the above poast, is not allowed.

Stay well!
Laurent

Reply to HIV Counsellor
Posted by: de Bruyn | 2005/12/03

Yes there is. I tried to give the name on my first reply, but wasn't allowed to . Phone Radio 702 and ask them.

To Big Brother, I know there is no free advertising on this site, but all I was doing was answering the question!!

Reply to de Bruyn