Our expert says:
Please direct this question to Cyberdoc - it is his field.
However, on my part, please give up smoking ASAP - it kills and that's the bottom line.
Here are a few facts about smoking that might scare you:
DID YOU KNOW?
· Nicotine is an insecticide.
Certain plants including tomatoes, manufacture it in their leaves to discourage bugs.
· Around the world people smoke 15 billion cigarettes every day.
· Americans smoke over 1 billion cigarettes a day.
· Nine-tenths of all smokers start before they are 18.
· Non-smokers exposed to frequent tobacco smoke inhale the equivalent of five or six cigarettes a day.
· Of every eight people who die from a smoking-related illness, ONE IS A NON-SMOKER.
· Tobacco smoke contains 4000 harmful chemicals.
· Nicotine is a drug. It is more addictive than cocaine, heroine, morphine, pethedine or mandrax.
· Three life insurers owned by tobacco companies charge smokers nearly double for term insurance.
· Tobacco causes more deaths than those caused by all the wars of this century.
· Smoking has been described as “the most lethal instrument devised by man for peaceful use.”
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.