Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/29

life

Had I the talent to carve perfection, it would be her reflection…

Dear Doc…

I have been doin Ok’ish since hell broke loose… spending time with Max, throwin him a shoe and watchin him attack it in a doggie bound, bring it back to me for another round…

I’ve been smoking a lot, I know I should not, getting to grips with reality is a place I should be…

I’ve been takin loads of Jacuzzi baths, getting back into shape, watchin dvd’s and doin whatever I please…

I’m not sleepin anymore… I hear noises in the roof and a creakin door… what was once a peaceful sleep is interrupted, mutilated shyte… I don’t want to take a pill to get through the night… I hate pills even acid or E… solitude is found in erbal remedy or some J&B.

Yea this is my life ... I plan on retiring some day soon, movin into a cluster bought next to my sister… movin on like a gypsy wherever I may roam is home…

Inside I’m not movin at all, the only time I get some progress is when I hit a fluckin golf ball… maybe the old man is right and I should change my sight… from a horizon of children and a picket fence… chase after a PGA tour and make a few pence… but cash isn’t what it used to be…

I found security in cash when I could not speak or run… I had no medical aid so that’s how the cash story begun…

And through this all I see a woman across the way… she is so splendid in her finesse … she’s a mom going through a tough time… she has a man and another … oo brother she’s so fine… to fine for me to look at to long… a few minutes and my mind is occupied for days… in different ways but all about her… I guess this is to b expected when going through sleepless nights, I wanna focus on something beautiful where I don’t see wrongs but rights…
I wanna chase because I am a hunter, I have been sittin on my ass so long I feel like a punter…
I wanna feel something real… I wanna trust in something more than lust…

I wanna wish for nothing more than what I am and do that perfectly…

Crazy world …
Dude

Hi Dude,
Pleased to see you evaded those donuts. Sleep gets disturbed for a while after a big Hurt, such as you had. J&B may help one to get to sleep, but a problem with alcohol is that while it can push you into a deeper sleep at first, one usually bobs up awake again a few hours later, as it wears off. Actually, the old granny's remedy of warm milky drinks can give peaceful sleep which lasts longer.
Warm Regards to Max.
And your last sentence is a peach, and a fine destination to aim for

1
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/11/29

Hi Dude

Hang in there yes lekker milky drinks with honey sounds cheesy and girly but they work...

The body is the temple of the soul and the eyes the gateway to opening up -

Good luck.....

Reply to Kasandra