Question
Posted by: Abie | 2004/10/21

Life!!

To a very dear friend that helped day after day on this web site when I felt like ending it all.He is now down in the dumps,unemployed and being treated like crap by his partner and his friends are no better. His now wanting to end it all.All I want to say is you are a good person, these people are not worth twenty of you, they are just out to use and abuse you.If they can do this to you now that you are in this situation then you don't need them in your life.
I really wish you could get a job, maybe some people here will know if theres anything going in the IT industries..
God has put us on this planet for a reason, I know it's a heavy cross to bear at the moment, all will come right, what goes around comes around, you never know whats in store for you., Buddy hang in there, and wish you all the best.Please please don't end your life for thrash.

I fully support your encouragement for your most excellent friend. Suggest that he re-read some of his own, consistently excellent advice given to others, and try to apply it to himself --- as well as to seek the good professional help he so richly deserves.

2
Posted by: Zodwa | 2004/10/21

Ah ah it's definately not worth it, Abie I don't think your friend should do such a thing.Talk him into seeking help maybe or sorting things out with his partner.
Maybe sit his partner down and find out what is it that she's really wanting in the relationship,I know sometimes when a man is unemployed it is hard for a woman to cope alone,I really wish he does get work soon.Taking his life for a woman, come on guy, not worth it,There are plenty fish in the sea, get out there and mingle, you may find one better than what you have now, surely more understanding.
Wish you lots of luck, like your friend hang in there, taking your life for a partner is not worth it.

Reply to Zodwa
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/21

I second that.

Reply to Paul