Question
Posted by: bonny!! | 2005/06/06

lies or wat??

doc i confronted my b/f regarding his erectile dysfunction.....i needed to know if he was cheating.....according to him it appears to be a medical problem.... I dont know.....in the mind or body...i dont know that i should believe him....past two days his gotten an erection...died...up again.....just enough to get by.....but an erection all the same.....any reasons...or maybe its just me hmmm....

Confrontation is usually not the best technique, for a start. Erectile Dysfunction, ED< is a very common problem among men, and rarely has anything to do with infidelity. And there are many rasons for this, mostly medical. He should consider seeing a doctor for a checkup ( eg for blood pressure or diabetic problems ) and consider trying one of the medications for ED. As Lola says, this alone is no reason for suspecting him rather than supporting him

1
Posted by: Lola | 2005/06/06

If there is no other evidence to suggest that he is cheating on you, he probably does have a medical condition, as such he deserves your support, not suspicion. It can be sorted out by the doc, not a huge deal... and thankfully curable

Reply to Lola