Question
Posted by: shooter | 2008/05/26

Lies and BS.....

CS, thanks for the patience shown in my case....but time for me to get out. got told today that the past 10 yrd have been a lie. that i have no social skills & that i'm crazee. OK, i'v let go of a lotta anger issues....but to b.s. me for a decade? that sucks...feel that walking on the east coast might be good for me. the centre point of my existence in this sane world has been chopped up and burnt to ashes. i should have known better...let noone in and i cant get hurt...kill or be killed....
life is hard but will be better alone time to take the passport & F.O outta ere. go to egypt or something....walking up the coast should be good therapy....take me a year or so...sounds like fun.
no med aid, insurance, work anymore....life sucks and its time for a change. i trained as a killer let me go back into that life...no nornal BS there....just the targets.

out

Well, with ocasional exceptions, you've shown excellent social skills here, and occasional flashes of wisdom. That's a lot better than any member of the Cabinet. Sorry to hear, apparently, that someone who was close to you has been strikingly unkind, and unfairly so. Don't give them the power to shake you so badly. Maybe taking a break for a wander might help --- but not value whatever in returning to some of what you were trained to do. You deserve better than that

3
Posted by: shooter | 2008/05/27

Dankie, kan weer more pos

Reply to shooter
Posted by: E.S. | 2008/05/27

Ek het kom kyk vir jou. Jammer oor dit wat gebeur het. Sterkte. Onthou, Die Here is daar vir elkeen van ons. Ons moet Hom net inlaat. Hy verwyder ons verledes en probleme van ons.

Reply to E.S.
Posted by: Izzy | 2008/05/26

erm... please try www dot grouphug dot us

Reply to Izzy