Question
Posted by: honesty | 2006/11/07

lie detector

Please help me. I am stuck in a relationship for 4 and a half years now. We both like to drink over weekends. Sometimes it gets out of hand and it is mainly me losing my cool and aggrevate the situation. This is the second time that he hit me through the face. When i asked him why he is downloading pictures of naked ladies onto his phone, he denies it - although i saw it myself on his phone. Please don't get me wrong, a mms is stunning, we did that for each other. He promised to me to stop subscribing to these hot phone lines, but to no avail. Marriage has been a very difficult discussion. He always find excuses not to get married - see, he's got a son from a previous marriage and is divorced. I find it difficult to trust him and am unsure if i want to spend the rest of my life with this or be alone. Time is running out and i would love children, but from a supportive father.

Maybe you both need to stop drinking, first. Then see a marriage counsellor to sort out the main problems and above all to learn how to solve relationship problems when they arise, if you arer absolutely determined to continue what sounds like a highly dysfunctional relationship. I tend to agree with Pam. Don't dream for anninstant of having children with someone with whom you have this sort of relationship.

2
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/07

Pam put it in a nut shell.......

Reply to kat
Posted by: pam | 2006/11/07

get out while you can and dont even consider bringing children into this unhappy unhealthy relationship. if he is not wanting to marry you get the hint he obviously is not that committed to you - stop making yourself unhappy you are the only one that can change your life and get what you want out of life so i suggest leaving him because what is a relationship without trust and more importantly where can a relationship go when you are getting abused -

Reply to pam