Question
Posted by: doring | 2007/03/13

liddoring

Hi. I have a "lid-doring" at the bottom of my foot. How can I get rid of this. I have tried scratching it out even put nail polish on to smother it. But nothing seem to work. What can I do. Thank you so much

Dear Doring
It will be best to see a podiatrist - it may not be a liddoring ( corn) but a wart. If it is a wart, it needs to be frozen or cut out, and if it is a corn, you may need to wear a special insole to relieve the pressure of the bone on the skin of the bottom of the foot.
See http://www.epodiatry.com/corns-callus.htm
You can find a podiatrist near you by looking on easyinfo.co.za under medical

5
Posted by: Billy Botha | 2015/10/15

Thanks to all. I could through a process of elimination cancel out all possibilities and found the tender bump to be a well concealed blister... Sorted.

Reply to Billy Botha
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/03

What about a liddoring between two toes? There is an external thickening of skin and a thorn.

Posted by: Kosie | 2015/01/25

A wart is external and stand out from the skin. It has a root that penetrates tissue. A Corn is the thickening of skin, dead skin on any part which printing occurs. This can occur on your toes and under your feet. it forms a thorn in the middle of the corn behind the thickened skin.

Reply to Kosie
Posted by: Jo | 2014/05/18

What is the difference between n liddoring and a wart?

Reply to Jo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Kosie | 2015/01/25