Question
Posted by: lolly | 2008/01/22

Licking it!

Hi guyz, I would like your advise on a blowjob. There is a guy I'll be with on Saturday and I'll be giving it to him. You see I've always been blown but never returned the favour because I just didn't know where to start. Tell me, do you swallow afterwards or do you keep a towel handy and spit every now and then as another friend of mine has advised?(The latter option just seems very distasteful to me) and I think it will turn off the other person.

What do you do then, do you confidently swallow the stuff?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

4
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/01/22

Bacteria...huh? Recon you two should have a mind blowing bubble bath together before you hit the sack...you may just never get there!! Just relax, and go with the flow. You don't swallow or spit when kissing for ages...do you? Just don't do anything that you don't enjoy, or isn't safe!

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: lolly | 2008/01/22

Thanx guys so far but let me clearify something. I was not referring to the sperms. Remember as you lick someone, the saliva builds up and you get to the point where you have to swallow or spit before continuing. My question, do you have to swallow that bacteria?

Reply to lolly
Posted by: huh | 2008/01/22

When you sense he's ready to shoot, switch to licking his balls then you don't have to worry about awallowing or spitting...

Reply to huh
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/01/22

The key is to experiment. Having been on the receiving end, you know what feels nice and what not. So experiment, and try doing things that you yourself would like, if you were the receiver.

Reply to Gareth