Question
Posted by: M | 2007/05/21

Licking

Is it normal for a dog to lick a human's feet for an uninterrupted period in excess of say, 15 minutes?

No it is not necessary for them to do this so you can stop them. Give them a toy to play with instead.

2
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2007/05/22

I agree with you Kate,

Reply to Nip-nip
Posted by: Kate | 2007/05/22

M - I read your post on cybershrink!
It seems that you are leaving a lot of detail out on the situation.
You seem to be hinting at something a little sinister and want to get back up from people here.

If you think there is something really wrong going on you need to speak to your friend about the line she is crossing.

But if it is just that you are one of those people who think a dog is dirty and should not lick then maybe you have to take a step back and figure out which of the 2 situations is more correct.

Reply to Kate