Question
Posted by: bee | 2008/02/04

license

i am doing my drivers license now for the third time the problem is i drive fine but when i have that traffic cop sitting next to me i get completely nervouse my legs start shaking and it is terrible is there anything that you can reccomend i take

Expert ImagePharmacist

It wouldnt be a good idea to take a medication that will make you drowsy as a side effect - If fall asleep behind that wheel you'll never get your licence! It may be worth your while to ask your doctor to prescribe a drug such as propranol - many performers take it to reduce stage fright, and students often rely on it prior to oral examinations.
Good luck!