Question
Posted by: Henry | 2004/11/01

Libidus&Cialis

Dear Doc,

Just wondering, will it be safe to use Libidus and Cialis together?

Cialis is a Schedule 4 medication that needs to be prescribed for Erectile Dysfunction, Libidus is an over the counter medication. If your doctor has prescribed Cialis then it is obviously safe for you with your sexual health and medical history. You certainly don't need both together, but as I have no idea what your medical history is and why you suffer from ED, I am certainly NOT going to safe it is a safe combination.

This forum should never be a replacment for a medical consultation, if unsure please consult your Health care practitioner

Dr Elna McIntosh

2
Posted by: Henry | 2004/11/02

Doc Elna,

Thank u!!

I assure u I won't use any combination of medication without consulting my Dr (Sexologist)!!...... Too damn scared!! Was only wondering....

Thank u for a great forum!!

Reply to Henry
Posted by: Hanno | 2004/11/01

They claim Libidus has absolutely no side effects as it is totally natural, so I can't see why there should be any problems using it with something else.

Reply to Hanno