Question
Posted by: tired | 2008/05/21

libido

I am quite stressed at the moment and my sex drive is not what it used to be, my hubby is a farmer and is going through a rough patch, his stress does not seem to affect his sex drive, but it does mine, i do love sex and have great orgasms, should i discuss this with my gynae, and can he do anything to me to help increase my libido or is this not his area of expertise.

Stress affects men and women differently. It is quite normal to have a low libido if you are stressed. The answer is to sort out the stress, not take pills or see doctors.