Question
Posted by: me | 2007/12/12

Liar Liar

Last night a guy friend from work sent me a msg asking me if I know of a good place to go out as he was bored at home. And I was sitting next to my bf when I got this msg. now my bf is very jealous and he accusses me of everything. Anyway – I did not feel like getting the first degree from him so I told him it was my sister. He did not believe me so I told him who it was. There is nothing going on between me and this guy at work- we are just friends and I know by lying made me look guilty and I was wrong in doing what I did. Now my bf thinks I am a liar and a cheater. I did not mean to lie to him but he caught me on the spot. I feel so so bad for what I have done. It is not the kind of person that I am and I cannot explain how sorry I am for doing what I did. My bf is upset and I do not blame him. He says he is not happy and is thinking of breaking up with me. I did apologise and said I would not do it again and now he won’t believe anything I say to him. How do I make it better? I do not want to loose him. Now he thinks I have been lying to him all the time.

Pity that you disdn't, instead of lying, rather ask your bf for suggestions of where the guy could go ( though I suspect his main sugestion could have been a destnation starting with H and ending with a double L ? ) It was unfortunate to have lied, but gee, on the spur of the moment, if he thinks this is enough of an issue to break up about, maybe you'd be better off without him

1
Posted by: Reg | 2007/12/12

Yip and that's what happens to liars!

Reply to Reg