Question
Posted by: joey | 2007/06/15

liability

If a person's job is working outside and something flys into that person's eye while they're working and they end up having to pay a visit to the doctor to get the particle out and get eye drops etc. is the business then liable to pay the doctors fees or not whether it be through workmans comp or directly

I'd guess it all depends on the rules of yout employmnent and medical aid --- haven't you asked your employer about this ?

1
Posted by: Minna Moo | 2007/06/15

If I am not mistaken there is a labor lawyer on this site. I don't think the Shrink can help you and if you want to chat go to the Annex.

Hope this helps.

Reply to Minna Moo