Question
Posted by: kat | 2004/01/08

Lge blood clots

my periods have been normal since i was 15 but then on the 24th december i was passing large blood clots the size of dates and had to change my pad every hour and the blood was just pouring out and i started to feel dizzy as i lost a lot of blood even when i had a bath the blood clots kept comming and instead of the bath water beeing normal coulour it went red then i woke up the next day and had virtualy no period what so ever please help as i am to embarresed to go to my doctor

I cannot tell what has caused this heavy bleed without a full history and examintion. You should not be embarrassed to see a doctor. It is quite important to do so.