Question
Posted by: Anna | 2007/12/19

Letz Procedure

Please help me!!! I had the Letz Procedure done in Oct this year, I want to know if there are any "after effect". I have the most horrible backpain and I have spasm in my legs! I did a search last week on the internet and i saw a heading of someone who also had it done and she mentioned something of back pain as well, I tried to download the page but I cant. Please help me, I was as the doctor as well and he said that it could happen that they "hurt" me somehow during the procedure. Please help, i cant take the pain, the doc gave me some pain killers and sent me for fisio but nothing is helping.

Complications of LLETZ include bleeding and infection. This should not cause back pain or leg spasms. If you had an epidural anaesthetic, this could have caused back pain.

1
Posted by: Sue | 2007/12/19

I have had the Letz procedure but i didnt experience any pain like that. It will heal in time though, just give it a chance.

I could have been from when they lifted your legs up which caused pressure on your back and maybe made your muscles sore.

Reply to Sue