Question
Posted by: Law | 2007/03/19

Lettuce Important

Hi Doc,

I'm planning on eating the following for my diet:
Breakfast2 slices low GI bread with peanut butter & coffee in the morning
Mid-morning snack: Apple
lunch: Greek salad with vinigar excluding feta, and olives
afternoon snack: denone fat free youghurt
supper: baked vegitables and grilled chicken or read meat

My question is: If I really have portion control and stick to this diet, will I loose weight accordingly? I am also planning on a 30 minute excersise daily and drinking at 2 litres of water.

I choosen this eating plan becuase I can bearly make ends meet, but would like to eat as healthy as possible.

I also drink lots of green tea. My BMI is 34, height is 1.69. I have tried all diets, nothing seems to work.

I am hoping to hear from you the soonest.

Dear Law
Yes I would reckon that you will lose weight on this diet, esp if combine with 30 min of exercise a day. Do try and add another 2 cups of fat-free milk or yoghurt to the diet to provide you with the 1000 mg of calcium you need as an adult women.