Question
Posted by: nicky | 2007/06/20

letting off steam

Can you supply me with suggestions of how to let off steam in a healthy manner. whether its at the workplace or just in a general situation. especially when it involves people around you. i dont want to be walked over but i also dont want to do anything inappropriate.

I have heard that some Japanese offices actually have a room within which you can scream without being heard, and a set of punchbags to which you can tape a picture of the face of whoever on staff has ignored you. Its usually better to learn self-relaxation or meditation techniques whereby you can sit calmly, deliberately let go, and soak yourself with calmness rather than allow such people to have so much power over you that they can upset ou whenever they wish

1
Posted by: o please | 2007/06/20

punch a bag

Reply to o please