Question
Posted by: Zel | 2007/04/18

Letter to my UNBORN baby

My loving baby

I love you with all my heart. God is holding you in both His hands at the moment and mommy is trying her utter best to stray strong for you and daddy. Please keep your tiny heart beating and don’t cry my little angel. If I do loose you my child, I will see you in heaven. Mommy and daddy loves you to bits and we are praying for you every single minute of the day. We want to hold you so badly, we want to love you and kiss you. Please be strong and hold on just a little bit more. Mommy knows you are struggling for space and air and mommy wants to hold you tiny little hand so badly. I feel you kicking my little angel and I love you for it. Please take care until Monday next week. Mommy will get the best medical care to help you. I love you my little sweet baby angel.

Expert ImageForumArchive

Zel is 19 weeks today. We are all praying for her and her little baby, especially for all the tests she will be going through on Monday at Tygerberg Hospital. Micacles still do happen. Keep the faith and never give up hope.

Lucas 1v37

Health Admin

4
Posted by: zain | 2007/04/18

Hi Zel, can't help but cry, I am also pregnant and feel it with you May God guide your little angel and be a pillar for both you and your husband, may she/her be safe in Gods arms and may He guide you through everything. your letter has touched us all and all our prayers will be with

Be strong and just remember that God is great and he is keeping you and your LO strong

Take care......

Reply to zain
Posted by: Karen | 2007/04/18

Oh Zel, you are such a wonderful, strong person.

God will do what he thinks is right, you keep the faith and be strong.

Reply to Karen
Posted by: S | 2007/04/18

I have a child and I'm pregnant, and I can imagine the pain and frustration of not being able to do anything to help your little one when you as his mommy feel you should be able to help. It would kill me. You are a strong person Zel. Hang in there. God is gracious and loving, He'll not put anything infront of you bigger than you can handle, believe that.

((((huggs))))

Reply to S
Posted by: Wenz | 2007/04/18

That is very touching. Sorry I didnt reply to the previous message but I have been terribly busy. I can only hope and pray for the best for you and your baby, I cant begin to imagine how tough things are for you right now. How many weeks are you?

Reply to Wenz