Question
Posted by: Nkalakatha | 2007/12/14

lets get real

cs - look at the previous postings: I am pregnant and the father is gone
- i am pregnant and unhappy
- should i keep the baby
- biral and pregnancy

THIS IS VERY ABSURD! YOU WILL SEE AFTER THE FESTIVE SEASON - you will remember what i said

I don't know what you are expecting from me. I am sorry that you are pregnant and unhappy about it. Pregnancies are generally preventable, and when they have not been prevented that is sad, but there's no easy solution to the situation. And it is awful that the fathwer has gone and left you abandoned while carrying his baby. Again, I can sympathise, but I cannot solve that problem. Can you discuss this with more senior members of his family, and your own family ? Legally, if he can be shown to be the father, he can be compelled by the
Maintenance Court to may maintenance, and perhaps some of the medical expenses ( I'm not a legal expert, but someone at the Court should be able to advise you.
A local counsellor could help you explore your options, including abortion and adoption --- I and others here cannot and should not make such decisions for you --- such decisions we have to make for ourselves, rather than having reason to blame someone else if it later seems to have been the wrong decision.
And I advised you against taking biral in pregnancy, but suggested you could ask your GP, clinic and pharmacost to check this.
Meanwhile, look after yourself well, and I hope your counsellor can help you make a wise decision