Question
Posted by: Angel | 2005/01/13

Let's c who has the brains.....

Let's c who has the brains....

See if u can answer these questions:

QUESTION 1:

A murderer is condemned to death.
He has 2 choose between 3 rooms.
The 1st is full of raging fires,
the 2nd is full of assassins with loaded guns ,
the 3rd is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years

WHICH ROOM IS THE SAFEST FOR HIM ?

QUESTION 2 :

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 min later they both go out together & enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

HOW CAN THIS B ?

QUESTION 3 :

There r 2 plastic jugs filled with water.
How could u put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water CAME FROM THE WHICH JUGS ?

QUESTION 4 :

What is black when u buy it,
red when u use it,
and gray when you throw it away ?

QUESTION 5 :

Can u name three consecutive days without the word Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday ?

QUESTION 6 :

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curios how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it ? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it ! In fact, nothing is wrong with it ! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out ! Try to do so without any coaching!

Ok everyone try it post me your answers and let us c who has the brains!!!!

Enjoy
Angel

PS: I will post the answers at 10h30

Hmm, anyone guess which answer I enjoyed the most ?

9
Posted by: Dude | 2005/01/13

Hi there...

these r really weird questions... 4 a start if the murder was condemed he should have chosen the assin, y go into a room full of mummy dummy lions when u can die?and there aint much of an escape route anyway... a room full could give u more of a chance cause most of the dudes would end up shootin each other and u could maybe get out in disguise by steal the cloths... if u happened to make out of there... but u gotta die right, and stavation and fire mmm...

the woman was givin her man a prince elbert clock ring... had to shoot a peircin right through his ding, had to hold it under water to keep it cool and clean maybe a bit of cleanin stuff tht could sting... hang it up with the ring... the thing going through his ding and let it settle for he was painin... dinner... she couldn't wait to get into the mood for bein crewd with her new mans ding dong clock rock... 4 play i guess...

the jugs in the barrel... that's such an alien trick... yea they say it's water...freeze those fluckers and put them together yea right... a chemical reaction and then u got alien spew in a barrel... on drop is enough to wiipe out the human race crop... fell for that on planet muma where they said if i could solv it they'd remove the tumor... aliens r funny .. they don't want ur cash or money... just ur water... and maybe ur daughter.... perverts!

as for teh colour thing... heres somethin... whats white when u bye it... changes brown when u want it and turns green if u don't use it... add that to what's yellow when u bye it, turns brown if u bite it... my fav though... what comes out in many colours when u use water to sprinkle the garden... protable rainbows made at home... that's kinda cool in a way but u gotta spray just right to catch teh light...

aren'ta all days like one after the other... shouldn't use monday, how bout nto even today... check out a calender and adpot that standard.. u get 1st, second and third... mine go like this... foreplay day... get it on day .. recover day ;)

i took the e and now the photo makes perfect sence... it's so nice to touch mmm... can thsi photo like massage my shoulders whilst we thud away... e is so free..b free on e...

thanks this was somethin beta to do than build up databases... cheers angel u saucy vixen..

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Angel | 2005/01/13

QUESTION 1

The 3rd. Lions that haven't eaten in 3 years are dead

QUESTION 2

The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.

QUESTION 3

Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.

QUESTION 4

Charcoal

QUESTION 5

Yesterday, today & tomorrow

QUESTION 6

The letter "e" which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the long paragraph.

SO THERE U HAVE IT ! IT WAS FUN HAVE A FAB DAY

Angel

Reply to Angel
Posted by: lolli | 2005/01/13

Quite a clever bunch we have here. I couldnt even get one right

Reply to lolli
Posted by: Angel | 2005/01/13

Thnx for spoiling it Shaun :) Just joking :)

But sorry 2 say your answer for ? nr 3 is WRONG hehehe
TRY AGAIN hehehe

will send the answers in 10min time I would like 2 c what other response we get :) this is fun :)

Angel

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Shaun | 2005/01/13

Hehehe... nah I've seen this before... sorry for spoiling your fun Angel... c,")

But it's nice to see some of the responses...

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/13

And the winner is: (big drumroll) Shaun! Sheesh - have you heard these questions before? Or do you just have an IQ of 2005?

Reply to Liza
Posted by: ??? | 2005/01/13

Answer for Question 1:
Lions that haven't eaten for 3 years wouldn't still be alive?

Answer for Question 2:
The lady took a photograph of her husband.

Answer for Question 5:
Yesterday, today and tomorrow

You cought me on all the others! Good 4 u!

Reply to ???
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/13

1. He chooses the lions - they would have turned cannibal a long time ago if they haven't eaten in 3 years.
2. The keeping under water bit is definitely giving him a shower. The shooting could be a kinky bit of water-gun fun. And I'm guessing that the hanging is when she hangs the tie around his neck to go to dinner?
3. you don't pour the water into the barrel, you just put the jugs full of water into the barrel.
4. Could be a black cigarette - really don't know the answer here.
5. Curious is spelled incorrectly? Could be just a type though.

Lets see what everyone else answers.
5. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
6.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Shaun | 2005/01/13

Question 1: The room with the lions... they'd be all dead.

Question 2: She's a photographer.

Question 3: Take the 2 jugs & place them in the barrel.

Question 4: Charcoal.

Question 5: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.

Question 6: Does not have the letter "e" in it.

Reply to Shaun