Question
Posted by: Kizito | 2006/07/21

Let's all thanks H24!!

On behalf of all the people of these forums, I wish to really thank H24 for affording us the space to freely express ourselves. I think most of the subjects mentioned in this forums affect us in one way or the other.The input we get from our other readers benefits most of us and to some extent even our relatives who do not have access to this media tool. Keep up good work H24 and much appreciation too for controlling cursing and fights in the forums.

Thank you so very much, Kizito, for your kind thoughts and thanks --- it makes me very happy to hear that you and others find the forums and the site so useful --- and you make a very good point about the potential for benefit also to relatives not having direct internet acess !

3
Posted by: anoni | 2006/07/21

That was a very good thought. Thanks H24!!!

Reply to anoni
Posted by: anoni | 2006/07/21

Reply to anoni
Posted by: Susie | 2006/07/21

Hear, Hear.

Reply to Susie