Question
Posted by: <*> | 2005/01/07

Lesson

I was happy. My girlfriend and I were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, quite much indeed, and that was my mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted me, quite obviously too, and made me feel uncomfortable.

One day, she called me and asked me to come over, to check the invitations. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she can't overcome. So before I get married and commit my life to her daughter, she wants to make love to me just once..

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house. Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

Lesson learned: Always keep your condoms in your car

EMc

5
Posted by: Too Late | 2005/01/07

Please people stop fantasising and be real. If u were active 10 years ago U should have picked this thing long time ago. It was even on the chain emails 2000/2001.

Ok I admit htere are always late comers. Die agter Os(bull) ook kom in die kraal.

Reply to Too Late
Posted by: vv | 2005/01/07

10 years old or 1 year old, you have to admit, it's still funny.

Reply to vv
Posted by: 898 | 2005/01/07

too late- this is joke HA HA HA !!! are you dyslexic - or maybe just born when it came out !!

Reply to 898
Posted by: Too Late | 2005/01/07

Who ever U are " this is joke is 10 years old" please wake up.

Reply to Too Late
Posted by: FH | 2005/01/07

Brilliant !

Reply to FH