Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/07

lesbians /bisexuals please help

I am marries but I have this dreams of sleeping with a women my husband knows about it and it turn him on aswell. How does it feel is worth it to take a chans and do it? My husband said he will love it to come home and see me with another women.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon and thanks for your post. I'm with GreenEyes on this one.

Besides the obvious, what implications will this have for your marriage? Will this provide an excuse for future infidelity? And what if you find lesbian sex so yummy that you can’t have sex with your husband? Most straight men get turned on at the thought of watching lesbian sex so forget about your husband and don't let him manipulate you into this - what could this mean for you? What could the possible consequences be? Are you open to accepting where this could lead you?

Plenty to think about....

4
Posted by: husband | 2007/03/08

Nikkie's rite. i would like to experience with another man how is like to have a man pleasuring. but pity i physiology of a man is different. that's a turn off

Reply to husband
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/03/08

Hi Anon,

yes, he may say it's a fantasy, but come reality, might be a different story!
Make sure you think of the consequenses, it may be a fantasy for you, but what if you prefer it to being with a man.... that's a whole other can of worms to deal with.

Before you embark on anything, think everything through and discuss it THOROUGHLY with your husband..

Lots of luck.

xx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: NIkki | 2007/03/07

Anon,

Sex is a fantasy and the only time it causes problems is when people in a relationship are not open to each other. Consenting sex is what it is all about, nothing else.

Most of the "most men" who fantasize about two women could very well be fantasizing about being with another man, they just don’t admit it. ;)

I suggest you search the net for local swingers’ adult sites where you will find married heterosexual couples with the same fantasies.

xxxxx
Nikki

Reply to NIkki
Posted by: Naughty | 2007/03/07

Typical - most mens fantasy!!!!

Reply to Naughty