Question
Posted by: Kinda lingers | 2003/02/03

Lesbian sex

You know when you go down on a woman, after she has had an orgasm it is usually too sensitive for you to keep on having oral sex with her. What do lesbians do when they have both climaxed?

Lesbians are not a kind of sub creature that might react different to straight women, we all are different so I assume lesbians and heterosexual women will feel very content after orgasm and possibly go to sleep, or feel refreshed and clean her house, or smoke a cigarette, or ................

2
Posted by: Safe sex | 2003/02/03

You mean you are only a one round girl? I am disappointed

Reply to Safe sex
Posted by: Sandie | 2003/02/03

They lay back, light up and say what great sex they had. No different to anyone else.

Reply to Sandie