Question
Posted by: 69 | 2005/12/12

LEPTIN / SLENDER WONDER

New 1!!!!!
I need feedback on the Slender Wonder product and the injections.
Do they work. Obviously you need to do your part as well. Can you only get the injections i.r.o. leptin levels or do you have to make use of the shakes as well.
Have lost 15kg on my own but standing still for the past 2 months. BIG BUMMER!!!!!!
Tx 2 every1 responding.

Dear 69
I am very sceptical that any commercial product at the moment contains leptin. According to a research report that was published last week, leptin injections are not an option at the moment. So I wonder what those injections contain? If you use shakes to lose weight they generally do help provided that your energy intake is decreased.
Congratulations on losing those 15 kg - you are a **star**

1
Posted by: Hennie | 2005/12/15

There is no Leptin in the injections. It cannot be found anywhere in the world except at the Rockafeller Institute in the USA. What you are getting is a combination of three very safe supplements, adenosin-5-monofosphoric acid, cobalatec and an amino-acid and its purpose is to enable the body to form its own leptin. The injections you are getting do the work of the leptin and this enables the body to accumalate its own leptin. so that once you have reached your goal weight you will have suffucient leptin to controll your eating habits again.
I have treated more that 50 doctors with the same injections and they will not take them if they are not 100% sure they are safe. I hope this answers your question.

Reply to Hennie