Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2008/01/23

Lenor Drops

Hi Doc.
Can you tell me if Lenor drops are effective in loosing weight by helping control the appetite?

Dear Leigh
Leonor drops will suppress your appetite and possibly assist with weight loss, but slimming pills that contain ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine can be potentially harmful. So check on the labels of these pills to see if they contain these ingredients. These components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather use a low-fat high-fibre diet and plenty of regular exercise to lose your weight without harming your health.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/13

Hi, Where can I find Lenordrops.

Posted by: vathiswa | 2013/09/15

hi guys i wanna loose weight but im afraid of the side effects so plz advice me about the drops

Reply to vathiswa
Posted by: Tsholo | 2008/04/11

Hi Guys,

But sometime you feel so desperate and you need something to help you loose the weight. I'm thinking of buying the drops just to suppress my appetite, then eat more of the healthy stuffs. cos now i crave more and more bad food and my body is showing.

Reply to Tsholo
Posted by: . | 2008/01/23

just learn to control your self. these things they are not healthy. Weight loss its very simple, no rocket science. eat more fruit and vegetables. drink water. cut on sugar and fats. eat unrefined foods. thats all. you don't need to waist money on unstastainable costly unhealthy miracle workers.

Reply to .