Question
Posted by: Mom | 2004/09/21

Lemons

I am 20 weeks pregnant.I eat a lot of lemons.Can you please tell me if this can cause any harm to my baby.
I also have low blood pressure can the lemons cause this?

To my knowledge this should not be harmful to you or to your baby.

2
Posted by: Mrs M | 2004/09/22

Hi Mom

To make u feel better, I keep a 1.5 lt botle of water with lemon juice, it`s the best thing since sliced bread.I `m off coffees & teas, and meat except for fish. i GET CONFUSED AT TIMES AS TO HOW AM I supposed to get nutirents for this baby if I have weird cravings, hope the multivits make up.
Do`nt worry u`re fine, enjoy!!!

Reply to Mrs M
Posted by: Nicole | 2004/09/21

Hi mom,

I went on the net earlier today and there was an article where they say, it is normal, it can't harm your baby. Most of the time it is cravings and they believed in the earlier days that lemons etc. means boys and sweet cravings will be girls. Don't really now if it is true, but as far as I am concerned, you can carry on eating those lemons.

Take care of yourself!

Reply to Nicole