Question
Posted by: Tania | 2004/11/30

Leigh Matthews Case

Does anyone know what is happening with the Leigh Matthews case? Someone told me that it was going to resume in December sometime???? Just seems things are really quiet now...

,,,,,

2
Posted by: K | 2004/11/30

From what i can remember, he's going to make a bail application on 17 December - may have the date incorrect.

Reply to K
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/30

As far as I know the case was postponed when the accused's attorney withdrew. The new attorney needed time. The accused was not granted bail, and remains in prison whilst the attorney gets the case together. I think you are right about it being resumed in December. I gather there is nothing new to report and hence the silence.

Reply to Chelle