Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2007/08/24

legs up after sex help?

I heard somewhere that if you keep you legs up in the air after sex it can improve your chances. Is this true as I do find after intercouse that quite a bit of the semen flows out of me.

Dear Bianca

Unfortunately there is no conclusive proof of position related fertility outcomes.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2007/08/24

the semen will come out but the sperm stay in. i also used to be very worried about that, but my doc tells me that it's not necessary to do it, but i still do anyway. what's the harm right. or even just lie flat. good luck, how long have you been trying??

Reply to Nix