Question
Posted by: Saskia | 2004/09/25

Legal Advice Website (ANYONE) ?

Does anyone know of a South African website or magazine column I can write to, for (free) legal advice? (I am unfortunately not a member of Legal Wise, but really feel I need to take my Estate Agent to the Estate Agent's Board).

Well, Saskia, I'm pleased BEE has spotted this possible resource --- I agree there's a real need for a free legal advice site in SA, but it's awfully hard to find any lawyer prepared to donate their time and advice ? And in the meantime, how about contacting the Estate Agents' Board, directly, without giving specific details, for advice on how to make a complaint, and how such complaints are handled ?

2
Posted by: Saskia | 2004/09/26

Thanks very much to BEE and Cybershrink. I will take the advice. Have already contacted Liesl Oosthuizen on the Women24 site (Legal Section).

Reply to Saskia
Posted by: BEE | 2004/09/26

Mweb's Women24 page under Experts. There's a legal expert there.

Reply to BEE