Question
Posted by: Aby | 2005/11/24

Legal advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this. I'm working for one of government departments in Pretoria and I'm staying in a "hotel" in JHB. The department wants to refund all the employees who are renting. Now the problem is that the place that I'm staying at, they say they can't give me a proof of that I'm staying there bcoz it is a "hotel" so now I don know how am I going toi claim my money. Anyone who can help me plz I need it urgently!!!

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

incorrect forum. Nevertheless, why not just submit your hotel accounts/invoices?